The Mercenary Writer's Consultation Services
Are you a novice freelancer, or an experienced freelancer who has hit a plateau in your earnings and productivity? Do you want to provide a different kind of service, but feel unsure about how to proceed?
StudioGraphia can help you reach the next level with our individualized consultation services. We've done the research and learned our lessons the hard way. Let us share our knowledge and expertise with you so that you can quickly earn more money, save time on administrative tasks, and connect with more clients.
Are you a writer who needs some guidance to bring your work to your audience? We can help with all levels of writing, revision, editing and publication.
Step One: Needs Assessment
Potential Topics for Freelancers
- Basic Web Design/HTML
- Best Practices for Freelancers
- Billable Hours: How to Increase Earnings
- Business Plan & Business Structure (LLC, sole proprietorship, corporation?)
- Critique of Business Plan, Marketing Materials, Promotional Approach
- Establishing a Web presence
- Estimate Pace of Work
- Financial Planning, Taxes, Budgets
- Forms, Contracts, Templates
- Freelance Resources
- Marketing & Promotion, Or How To Connect With Clients
- Organization Strategies: Financial Statements, Tax Time, & More
- Professional Development Resources
- Project Management
- Setting Freelance Rates and Fees
- Social Networking for Freelancers
- Work/Life Balance
Potential Topics for Writers
- Manuscript Critique
- Resources for Writers
- Marketing & Promotion, Or How To Connect With Readers
- Social Networking for Writers: Building Your Platform
Step Two: Select a Package
One 3-hour meeting on site + 1 hour of follow-up email correspondence. This is enough time to work with 1-2 Topics.
Two 3-hour meetings on site + 2 hours of follow-up email correspondence. Address 3-5 Topics.
Three 3-hour meetings on site + 3 hours of follow-up email correspondence. Explore 6-9 Topics.
Step Three: Deposit
Deposit to reserve each conference appointment: $150.00.
Make checks out to Mercenary Writer or StudioGraphia.
Life happens. If you have to reschedule, you don’t lose your deposit. (Kindly give 24 hours’ notice if possible.)
If we have to reschedule, you receive a 10% discount on that meeting.
Step Four: Consultation
Three-hour meeting at a location of your choosing. Video- or tele-conferencing available.
Step Five: Follow-Up
We’ll schedule a time frame for email correspondence after our meeting to share resources, review products created out of our consultation, or provide feedback and a progress check. How much time do you need to implement your action plan? A week? A month?
Step Six: Wrap Up
Final assessment of our process and final invoice; payment due upon receipt.
To schedule your consultation or ask more questions, send us an email message.